What Can A Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale Do For My Smile?
While general dentistry focuses on oral hygiene and the diagnosis and the treatment of oral diseases, cosmetic dentistry focuses on the improved appearance of your mouth, teeth and overall smile. From minor dental alterations, to full mouth restoration, Catherine Dulay Lichtenstein, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale who can return your beautiful smile that will not only improve your self-esteem, but also your overall mental and physical well-being.
If you are unhappy with the color or shape of your teeth or you have chipped or broken teeth, unsightly spaces, or a crooked smile, there are a wide range of services provided by a Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale today.
Cosmetic Treatment Procedures
Our common Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening – Over time your teeth may stain and lose their shine due to use of wine, tea, coffee, tobacco of soft drinks. Bleaching provides the quickest way to your whiten teeth. The product is applied in combination with heat, a special light, and/or a laser. Teeth Whitening can lighten your teeth by up to 14 shades! The results can be seen after one 60 second treatment.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding is a simple, conservative method of coating chips, cracks, or discolored areas with tooth colored resin. The tooth-colored resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth and restores your smile.
- Dental Implants – An implant is an artificial tooth root in the shape of a post that is surgically placed into the jawbone. The root is made of the same incredible material used in hip and knee replacements. A permanent tooth is then attached to the post providing the stability, biting force and appearance of your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges -A bridge is made up of two crowns for the teeth on both sides of a gap. The two anchoring teeth are called abutment teeth and are joined in the bridge by fabricated tooth/teeth in between.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dental or porcelain veneers are very thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance.
- Inlays & Onlays – an inlay is also known as a filling consisting of a solid substance (gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place.
Full Mouth Restoration – Full mouth restoration is a combination of cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures performed by an experienced Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale that may include periodontal therapy, endodontic treatment, veneers, crowns, bridges or implants.
Catherine Dulay Lichtenstein, DDS at Smilestone Dental team is an experienced Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale, as well as the nearby communities of North Wales, Montgomeryville, Upper and Lower Gwynedd, Hatfield, and the surrounding areas in Bucks County including Warrington, Chalfont, New Britain, Doylestown, and Colmar. We invite you and your family to schedule your appointment at Smilestone Dental today to receive high-quality care from an experienced Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale. We look forward to giving you something to smile about! Call your Cosmetic Dentist in Lansdale today at 215-874-0888.